Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hey, Teabaggers...What Has Brown Done For You?!

You've got to love the mentality of the Tea Bag crowd. One vote and they've turned on their shiny new messiah! One of the funniest comments was, "These folks, Scott Brown's "Fans," thought Brown was literally the naked lovechild of Reagan and George Washington." I guess most of the country doesn't understand that he did NOT run as a far right idealogue. He would have never gotten elected. In fact, he never once in any ad actually admit he was a Republican. He distanced himself from teabaggers, he ran as a moderate. I don't buy it, this is one vote, but the reaction of this one vote is hysterical. Do these people grasp the fact that he was elected due to a terrible Coakley campaign mixed with a guy running as an "independent?" If he make's a hard right turn, like they want, there is not one chance in hell that he get's re-elected in 2012! Massachusetts hasn't changed, Massachusetts didn't turn on the Kennedy legacy. Massachusetts was fed up with business as usual and Brown made a much better stance that he'd be different. Different doesn't mean, be a tea bagger!
I thought I'd share some of the various comments (former) Scott Brown supporters have written on various blogs and his facebook page:

  • You are a piece of garbage!
  • NOOOOOOOOOOO,  I DON'T EVEN LIVE IN THE DISTRICT YOU REPRESENT.  WHY SCOTT BROWN WHYYYYYYYYYYY?!?! WHY DID YOU DISRESPECT THE TEABAGGERS?!?!
  • You sir, are a sellout. You sir, are NO FISCAL CONSERVATIVE. To quote a true Conservative, Joe Wilson, "You LIE!". Now I shall remove myself from your fan page, you do not deserve support.  I regret having supported you, although you're better than Coakley, I suppose? Remains to be seen.
  • Way to double cross millions.
  • Some of us made it our jobs to get you elected so you can STOP THE SPENDING.  I want my money back for supporting you.  You are a fraud : (
  • Hey Judas, how many pieces of gold did you receive??
  • SOOOOOO disappointed in you Scott Brown, you don't deserve that Senate seat.....
  • I wish your truck had broken down and you couldn't make it to Washington in time to vote for this bill! You were OUR "hope and change" and you let US down BIG TIME!!! Beck/Palin 2012!!!
  • Hey, COL. Klink!!! you really are "FUBAR" F**cked up beyond all regognition.
  • what's next scott, a beer with OBAMA & some peanuts in the back of your truck WTF...
  • scott brown ther is a new term for being bamboozled, lied to, disgraced, tricked, or pranked  its called being "scott browned"... I cant believe i supported u friggin neocon rino
  • Thanks for NOTHING!!!! Can anyone running for office ever speak the truth? Probably not.
  • WELL SCOTT LOOOKS LIKE YOU SHOWED YOUR BUTTOX LIKE WE SAY IN THE SOUTH SAME ON YOU I KNOW YOU THINK THE TEA PARTIES DIDNT HELP YOU GET ELECTED YOUR SADLY MISTAKEN I HEARD YOU SAID F---- THE TEA PARTIES HOPE THAT NOT TRUE AND ALSO HOW ABOUT SAYING NO TO THE HEATH CARE BILL LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD
  • LOW LIFE SCUM HYPOCRITE!

There are so many more, but I think by now, you get the gist! 

No comments:

Post a Comment